Monday 13 March 2017

I didn't exactly have a nice weekend. Lately I keep thinking I've just made so many wrong decisions in the past. I can't bring myself to plan anything for the future, cause every time I do, things go wrong. And the present is just working. Finding the strengths I need to get out of this limbo is draining and surprisingly overwhelming. I don't think I've ever felt like this before, and I wouldn't even know how to talk about it properly. So, I just tried to put it down on paper, cause apparently it's supposed to help. It did distract me for a while and I guess I feel like I haven't completely wasted the day. For some reasons, these feelings always come back during the weekend. I'm generally fine during the week, as work occupies the majority of my time. Well, sorry for the depressing post. Again, I felt that writing it down would help a little bit. I just need to find more time for drawing so that I can just shut down for a while. . . . . #dog #whippet #dark #illustration #thoughts
A post shared by Eleonora Di Massimo (@gentlebree) on


I hardly ever talk about my "bad days", especially here on the web. For once I've tried to transform those feeling into something creative, and I've found it extremely hard. I was quite sad in realising drawing is not a therapy for me any longer, it doesn't relax me as it used to. I still do feel better when I do it, and maybe I should keep making more of these experiments, at least for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment